RIT-Pak Fast Attack
The RIT-Pak Fast Attack offers a small, lightweight, and compact solution for rapid entry and air replenishment to a firefighter in distress. Developed with speed and efficiency in mind, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack provides an intuitive design enabling RIT teams to focus on locating and assessing the downed firefighter.
Offered in two different bag sizes, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack allows fire departments to customize a solution to fit their specific needs. Two color-coded storage compartments and tactile feel pull handles offer easy identification of components, and a Hi-Viz orange material with reflective markings ensures the carrying bag can be seen in low visibility situations. A fixed-point carabiner on each end of the bag allows for easy attachment to the downed firefighter for emergency egress.
An innovative design feature of the RIT-Pak Fast Attack is an easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap that also provides supplementary use during RIT removal (e.g. pick-off strap, diaper strap, etc.).
• Hi-viz orange CORDURA fabric makes it easier to identify the bag in low visibility conditions, while also offering improved durability to meet the rigors of the fireground.
• Two color-coded storage compartments provide separation and easy identification of low-pressure and high-pressure components.
• Tactile feel pull handles offer easy identification of low-pressure and high-pressure compartments in low visibility conditions.
• Low-pressure compartment sized to allow for facepiece and mask mounted breathing regulator to remain pre-connected for storage.
• Reflective strips provide superior visibility in low light conditions, offer abrasion and water resistance, and are easy to clean.
• An easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap allows for convenient carrying and provides supplementary use as a pick-off strap during RIT removal.
• A fixed-point carabiner on each end of the bag allows for easy attachment to the firefighter being rescued; Captive bar design ensures proper orientation of the carabiner each and every time.
• A reinforced protective bottom provides added durability and reduces friction when dragging.
• An external pressure gauge with photo luminescent display provides continuous monitoring of air pressure remaining.
• A distinct, audible whistle alarm provides notification when the RIT-Pak Fast Attack has reached 25% remaining of the rated cylinder pressure.
• A universal high-pressure charging wand and a low-pressure hose with dual manifold offer maximum versatility for providing emergency breathing air to a firefighter in distress.
• Reflective strips make it easier to locate the mask mounted breathing regulator, universal high-pressure charging wand, and low-pressure hose with dual manifold in low light conditions.
• Multiple storage options for the universal high-pressure charging wand provide greater user flexibility.
• The facepiece, a modified AV-3000 with SureSeal, has a simple-to-use donning handle, making it quick and easy to strap onto a downed firefighter or victim.