HOLMATRO Greenline Battery Powered Pump
Introducing the battery powered Greenline Pump SPU 16 from HOLMATRO RESCUE TOOLS.
Long running time, full application options!
For any rescue operation
- Connects to your current Holmatro CORE tools: No need to buy new rescue equipment
- Including rescue operations and under water, where pump can be placed on land with the hose extended to your tools. No limitations in items of applications.
Unparalleled running time
- 90 minutes during common vehicle extrications, which is much longer than battery equipment commonly used for rescue
- 45 minutes continuous spread/cut tool use
With 3-stage pump technology
- Much higher flow/tool speed in 2nd stage to speed up your rescue operations
- No fumes: healthier for rescuers and victims
- Ideal for use in confined and/or underground spaces like tunnels, buses, trains and collapsed buildings
- Environmentally friendly
Holmatro GRA 4321
- Weight inc. battery 41 lb
- Max spreading force 36,460 lbf
- max spreading distance 9.8 in
Holmatro SPU 16 BC
- Weight inc. battery 39 lb
- Working pressure 10,443 psi
- continuous operation 90 minutes during common vehicle extrications, 180 minutes unloaded (idle) per battery