CMC LEVR Escape System
Compact. Reliable. Intuitive.
The Most Compact Escape System Available. Designed to assure rapid emergency egress with safe, controllable descent. Built around the new CMC LEVR descender, a next-generation device that uses its lever-shaped handle for improved descent control, fast and easy horizontal pay-out, reliable edge transition, and intuitive operation. The lower-profile LEVR System includes 50 feet of proprietary CMC Fire Escape Web, made of 100% Technora fiber for strength and durability when exposed to heat and flame. The Web System’s flame- and temperature-resistant components also include new Flash.2 Escape Anchor and the LEVR descender, all compactly organized into a durable Fire Escape Bag constructed of Nomex fabric.
LEVR Escape System features:
• LEVR design provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang-up at window sill
• Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout of web to allow fast egress from remote anchor points
• Designed to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during bailout
• Low-profile side carry bag designed for right- or left-handed deployment
• Fire Escape Web™ is constructed from 100% Technora® fiber for high strength and heat resistance, and dramatically reduces space required for storage
• Ergonomic design features non-slip grip
LEVR Escape System includes:
• LEVR descender reeved with 15.2 m (50 ft) of 11 mm Fire Escape Web™ (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – FR Escape Web)
• Flash.2 Escape Anchor (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Escape Use)
• Nomex® fabric waist carry bag (designed for right- or left-handed deployment)
• ProTech™ Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Technical Use) with sewn Kevlar® fiber tether.