Shipman's Apparatus Service Department
Shipman’s is “Your One Stop Apparatus Service Center!” We offer full service repairs and maintenance for all manufacturers of emergency vehicles. Our EVT certified technicians are trained and certified to work on pumpers, tankers, aerials, rescues, ambulances and more. We serve all of Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Our Apparatus Service Department has two mobile service vehicles, allowing us to perform maintenance and repairs at your location. We also offer pick-up and delivery service to our facility in Waterford, CT.
- Chassis service and repairs on all makes of apparatus
- Federal/DOT Inspections
- Pump service and repairs NFPA 1911 Pump Testing
- Aerial service and repairs
- Generator service and repairs
- Foam System service and repairs
- Water and Foam Tank replacements
- Light Tower installation and repairs
- Tire Chain installation and repairs
- Warning Light and Scene Light Installation and Upgrades
- Back-up camera installation
- Equipment sales, service and installation
Mobile Pump Testing
Shipman’s brings the pump test to you! Capable of testing up to 3000 GPM per NFPA-1911 and ISO guidelines, the Draft Commander 3000 is an environmentally friendly, mobile testing unit that reforms a true pump test from draft with clean, temperature controlled water.
Our EVT-certified technicians will come to your location and perform testing at any time of the year, offering unmatched simplicity, accuracy and safety, allowing your apparatus to return to service quicker!