All-American Kryptonite Hose
Enhance Flow and Visibility on the Fireground - Kryptonite™ LDH gives fire departments that extra edge, in flow and support —all in a hi-visibility, lightweight supply line. A tough polyurethane outer cover combines with an exclusive thru-the-weave liner to offer greater resistance to punctures and abrasion. But it doesn't stop there. Kryptonite is compact, taking up less room in the hose bed, and durable—with higher resistance to oil, chemicals and ozone. Snag proof and kink resistant, Kryptonite will not mildew or rot and is guaranteed for life to never delaminate.
Urethane Extruded Thru-The-Weave Typical rubber extruded fire hose can vary in thickness, becoming bulky and heavy. Kryptonite™ LDH incorporates a circular woven polyester jacket that is completely encapsulated by a special urethane polymer that provides superior abrasion and puncture resistance while remaining extremely light and service worthy.
- Kryptonite weighs 40% less than conventional rubber supply hose
- Reinforced woven polyester jacket provides increased puncture resistance
- Extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane construction and ultra smooth liner minimizes friction loss
- Engineered to deliver more flow and more efficient pack-ability
- Remains flexible to -50°F/-46°C
- Resists ozone, oxidation, and most chemical/petroleum products
- Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 standard, latest edition
- Made in USA to ISO-9001 certified quality management system
Construction Extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane
Temperature Range -50° to 160°F (-46° to 71°C)
Couplings Available •Aluminum NH/NST or IPT Threaded •Aluminum Storz
For more information please visit www.all-americanhose.com