Scott Gas Detection Products
Shipman's is proud to be Connecticut and Rhode Island's ONLY full line Scott Safety dealer and service center.
SCOTT Protege Multi Gas Meter
The Protégé is a personal multi-gas monitor designed to monitor potentially hazardous levels of combustible gases, oxygen enrichment or depletion, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. Simple, intuitive user operation enables operators to focus on the situation rather than equipment.
The Protégé is designed with automated maintenance features to reduce cost and time associated with training and maintenance. Protégé software allows users to set parameters that are specific for their workplace, and has significant data logging capabilities.
- Easy to use with one button turn on, easy calibration and functional self-testing
- Tough, robust construction meets all global regulatory requirements
- Easy to maintain with automatic zero and span calibrations and simple sensor replacement
- Enhanced user ergonomics with unique hourglass design to fit all hand sizes
SCOTT Protege ZM Single Gas Meter
The Scott Protégé ZM Single Gas Monitor is an easy-to-use, zero-maintenance gas detection solution that delivers high performance in a small package. The product is available in oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide models. Once activated, the Protégé ZM monitor does not require charging or calibration and will operate for two years, maintenance and hassle free.
- Zero maintenance single gas solution
- Available in hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and oxygen configurations
- Two year operating life, no charging or calibration required
- Hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide models include hibernate feature to extend battery life
- Three point alarm system including audible, visual and tactile alarms
- Customizable LCD display can show operating life remaining, real time gas readings or both
- User configurable alarm setpoints, bump, and calibration reminders
- Datalogging capabilities
- IP 66/67 rated enclosure (3rd party certified)
- Supported by portfolio of accessories including a 4-bay test station and IR Connect programmer