Scott Accountability and Communication Products
Shipman's is proud to be Connecticut and Rhode Island's ONLY full line Scott Safety dealer and service center.
SCOTT EPIC Voice Amplifier(NFPA 2013 Approved)
Scott Safety's EPIC 3 (Enhanced Performance Integrated Communications) Voice Amplifier provides robust person-to-person communications when using all Scott Air-Pak SCBA, air-supplied and air-purifying respirators with AV-3000 or AV-2000 facepieces. The EPIC 3 Voice Amplifier generates stong, clear voice transmission over a custom speaker.
Contained in a sleek, streamlined package, the voice amplifier projects the voice in the direction the user is facing. An automatic shut-off deactivates the system once it has been idle for 20 minutes to preserve battery life when user forgets to turn off the device. Both a visible and audible low battery alert warns the user when approximately 10% of battery life remains.
SCOTT Pak Tracker
Locate a trapped or downed first responder within a single or multi-story structure quickly and safely with the Scott Pak-Tracker locator system. Available as a stand-alone system deployed with or without an SCBA or integrated into a Scott Air-Pak Fifty or Air-Pak NxG2 SCBA. The rugged, simple to use system functions on the principle of 2.4GHz RF signal strength received and is an invaluable additional tool for search and rescue operations.
- Hand-held receiver can monitor and scroll up to 36 personal transmitters
- Utilizes three visual and audible indicators to direct the searcher to the victim(s)
- Easy-to-use, glove-friendly, push button operation of both personal transmitter and hand-held receiver
- Automatic or manual activation of personal transmitter or automatic activation of integrated system upon SCBA air activation
- High-intensity LED lights indicate battery power and signal strength
- Location distance of greater than 900 feet line of sight (300 meters)
- Based on directional 2.4GHz RF signal strength received from the transmitter
- Lightweight personal transmitter for individual use, can be clipped on turnout gear or worn on person or integrated into Scott SCBA
- Lightweight hand-held receiver, just 2.2 pounds
- Available with accessories including desktop or truck charger
SCOTT SEMS 2 Personnel Accountability System
Scott's SEMS II is a remarkable accountability system that puts the incident commander at every firefighter's side, displaying information vital to personal safety in volatile and dangerous situations, while providing a continuous link of communications to the command station. And with the integrated personnel locator, it provides the peace of mind that a downed or trapped firefighter can be quickly found.
SEMS II is a highly functional, programmable ID accountability system with three distinct, yet interconnected functions. These functions provide the highest level of personal safety to the firefighter and an advance system of personnel accountability to the incident command center.
- Firefighter Locator
- SCBA Telemetry System