Light weight and flexibility are hallmarks of this all-new chassis. With a longer back and shorter front, you get more overlap where you need it with less where you don't. So everything about this contemporary design feels just right.
for more overlap coverage and space for lettering below the SCBA.
provides extra length when you reach.
FREE HANGING THROAT TAB
stays out of your way when not deployed.
TELESCOPING SLEEVE BAND
keeps debris and water out.
LINER ACCESS OPENING
is oversized for easy access between the layers.
CARGO/HAND- WARMER POCKETS
lined with KEVLAR® fabric inside and NOMEX® fleece behind.
YOCCO™ DRAG RESCUE DEVICE
is easy to deploy when you need it, out of the way when you don't.
TRIMTRAX® THREAD PROTECTION
with patented cording lasts far longer than conventional stitching.
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
- CONTOURED SLEEVES ergonomically curved to work with you — not against you.
- Shorter CONTOURED COLLAR for easy interface with helmets.
- GENEROUS LINER POCKET lined with moisture barrier.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8–10 stitches per inch for longer service life.
- Your choice of MATERIALS: Outer Shells, Moisture Barriers, Thermal Barriers, Reinforcements, Reflective Trim and Lettering.
- Your choice of OPTIONS: Closures, Radio Pockets, Accessory Pockets, Holders/Clips/Straps, Patches/Flags/Embroidery, Knit Wristers, Sleeve Wells, Reinforcements, Thermal Enhancements and Letter Patches.
- Your choice of SIZES: Chest, Length, and Sleeve and both Men’s and Women’s patterns. Pants Features
Adds length in the seat to allow you to bend freely at the waist and knees.
Adds length over the knee so you can step up, sit down, kneel, or crawl freely.
Available (as LH Pant) for left-opening external harnesses with optional harness loops.
Vertical Fly Closure
With hook and dee and take-up straps or optional belt for fast and secure donning.
Padded H-Back Ripcord Suspenders
Attach to horizontal loops so there is no metal hardware to dig in or pull out.
Thermally Enhanced Knees
Add a layer of thermal and moisture barrier to protect this high-compression area.
(Optional) SILIZONE® Foam Knees
Make crawling almost heavenly and don't absorb water
Liner Access Opening
On both sides of the waist for easy access between the layers.
For more information please visit www.globeturnoutgear.com