Globe Classix Metro
Your choice of internal Class 2 Seat Harnesses or a Class 1 Escape Belt certified to NFPA 1983 (Life Safety Rope and Equipment). Harnesses feature our patent-pending floating leg loop system. Leg loops stay down out of your business except when you load the harness, pulling them up into the correct seat position and equalizing the load. Leg loops are hardware-free so there's nothing to dig into your legs. Made from KEVLAR®, these harnesses meet NFPA 1971 (Structural Fire Fighting) requirements when installed in the pants. Not ready to upgrade to an internal harness? Add it later without alteration.
Free-Hanging Throat Tab
Stays out of the way when not deployed.
YOCCO™ Drag Rescue Device
Is easy to deploy when you need it, out of the way when you don't.
Liner Access Opening
Is oversized for easy access between the layers.
TRIMTRAX® Thread Protection
Trim attached with cording that lasts far longer than conventional stitching.
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
- METRO EXTENDED BACK with lower trim band
- DROP SHOULDER DESIGN moves seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING for easy access between the layers.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8—10 stitches per inch for a longer service life.
- Your choice of MATERIALS: Outer Shells, Moisture Barriers, Thermal Barriers, Reinforcements, Reflective Trim, and Lettering
- Your choice of SIZES: Chest, Length, and Sleeve and both Men's and Women's patterns.
- 2" x 10" x 6" EXPANSION POCKETS with KEVLAR® fabric reinforcement pouch inside.
- HOOK AND DEE FRONT CLOSURE with VELCRO® inside
- CUFF REINFORCMENTS made from outer shell fabric.
- TELESCOPING SLEEVE BAND with two grey NOMEX® wristers, one on the outer fabric barrier and one on the liner with a thumb loop.
Vertical Fly Closure
With hook and dee positive closure and take-up straps or optional escape belt.
Padded H-Back Ripcord Suspenders
Attach to horizontal loops so there is no metal hardware to dig in or pull out.
Thermally Enhanced Flex Liner Knees
Add mobility and a layer of thermal and moisture barrier to protect this high-compression area.
Diamond Crotch Gusset
Distributes stress in both shell and liner for durability.
For more information please visit www.globeturnoutgear.com