Posted on April 10, 2017.
Breathing Air Compressor Technician
Shipman’s is hiring a Breathing Air Compressor Technician to help service our growing Breathing Air Compressor Department. The compressor technician is responsible for Service, Maintenance and Repair of Breathing air compressors. The ideal candidate should possess a mechanical background, read schematics and troubleshoot pneumatic and electrical issues. Attention to detail is essential. Candidate must have a clean driving record. A CDL license is a plus.
- Very Competitive Starting Salary
- 90% EMPLOYER PAID HEALTH INSURANCE – You Pay only 10%
- Employer Paid Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous Vacation and Sick Time
- Great Company Paid Holiday Schedule
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Company Truck provided for onsite service
- Continued Paid Training and Paid Industry Certifications
- Signing Bonus for the experienced candidate!
172 Cross Road
Waterford, CT 06385.