- Superior efficiency on the fireground – delivering more GPM with lowest friction loss.
- Nitrile rubber cover greatly increases abrasion resistance, provides long service life.
- Smooth inner liner reduces friction loss to a minimum.
- Compact and flexible for improved packability.
- Guaranteed to meet specified burst pressure and is fully compliant with NFPA 1961 standard.
- Available in 5” diameter supply lines.
Hi-Vol HP was designed as a high pressure version of the industry standard Angus Hi-Vol. Hi-Vol HP allows the user to operate the hose at the same operating pressure as an attack hose. Hi-Vol HP is the ideal alternative for standpipe connections, relay pumping and virtually any attack situation. Hi-Vol HP also offers twice the abrasion resistance of conventional double jacket supply lines…while offering maximum resistance to impact, punctures and cuts. Hi-Vol HP provides exceptional performance and exceeds NFPA 1961 standard.
For more information please visit www.angusfire.com