High Angle Rescue Anchor Strap
These Anchor Straps are built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday rescue applications. Built from two layers of mil-spec, resin coated nylon web to increase resistance to cuts and abrasions. They feature forged steel D-rings individually proof loaded and sized for easy choker(girth-hitch) configuration when needed. A sewn-on web keeper improves organization.
Strength Specifications for All fixed Sizes:
- Basket (U) Configuration: 93 kN (20,906 lbf)
- End-to-End Configuration: 45 kN (10,116 lbf)
- Choker Configuration: 49 kN (11,015 lbf)
Variable Anchor Straps
Differing significantly from other in design and performance, CMC's variable Anchor Strap uses an additional lencth of webbing so it can handle higher loads before slipping. Featuring a D-ring on one end that is larger than the other means rigging in gith-hitch configuration while still adjustable for length is a snap! A sewn-on web keeper improves organization.
Strength Specifications with Blue Web:
- Basket (U) Configuration: 70 kN (15,736 lbf)
- End-to-End Configuration: 27 kN (6,070 lbf)
- Choker Configuration: 39 kN (8,767 lbf)
CMC ProSeries Anchor Strap,
CMC PROSERIES VARIABLE ANCHOR
|Blue||var. 3-7 feet||
CMC PROSERIES ANCHOR STRAP,