Ponn Supreme Hose
Ponn Supreme hose
Supreme is a durable, rugged, traditional double jacket fire hose and one of the best values on the market today. Originally designed over 40 years ago, Supreme has become the hose to which all others are compared. Manufactured to exacting standards, our use of ring-spun polyester yarn with a flexible rubber liner and calendered rubber backing, keeps this hose supple when empty and tough when necessary.
Supreme hose sizes up to 3” were designed specifically for use as heavy duty attack hose. It is manufactured to a service test pressure rating of 400 psi (2760 kPa) and handles all problems of the fireground with ease.
Properties and Construction
- Premium quality, double jacket, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber lined fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength polyester yarn. The liner is attached to the inner jacket using a rubber backing that is more flexible and has higher heat resistance than other hoses using a Thermoplastic (TPU) adhesive.
- Optional Dura-CoteTM treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. When treated, Supreme is protected from mildew and no drying is required
- Supreme remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation.
- Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose for identification purposes. See color chips for hose and stripe options.
- Kink resistance exceeds that of lightweight jacketed hose.
- Suitable for use with C.A.F.S. and foam solutions.
- U.L. labeling is available on all sizes. FM approval is available on 1-½” and 2-½” sizes.
- Ponn Supreme is manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001: 2000 certified quality assurance system.
Construction: Polyester Double jacket EPDM Rubber Inner Liner w/Rubber Backing
Temperature Range: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
Coupling Available: Aluminum NH/NST or IPT Threaded
Approvals: All sizes - UL Listed 1-1/2" & 2-1/2" Sizes - FM Approved
For more information please visit www.all-americanhose.com