All-American Hose HFX Hose
Snap-tite Hose HFX is a nitrile thru-the-weave, rubber covered fire hose that utilizes both polyester and nylon yarn in the reinforcing jacket. Under pressure, the polyester keeps the hose from “snaking” where the nylon allows for controlled dilation, reducing friction loss and generating higher flow rates. Our special rubber compound provides a tough cover that resists heat, abrasion, snags, and hot embers.
HFX’s unique extruded thru-the-weave construction provides a flexible, easy to maneuver hose that is easy to pack. The interlocking matrix also means no adhesives are used and there is a permanent bond to all the warp and filler yarns.
Properties and Construction
- HFX is an extruded thru-the-weave, nitrile rubber fire hose.The reinforcement is made with a blend of circular woven, twill weave, polyester and nylon fibers.
- The ribs on the cover surface greatly increase abrasion resistance and help provide a long service life.
- Highly resistant to both contact and radiant heat.
- Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -5°F (-20°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation, and most chemicals or petroleum products.
- Engineered for attack, supply, 20 ft. sleeve suction and relay applications.
- Snap-tite Hose HFX is manufactured in accordance with NFPA standard 1961, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
Construction: Extruded Nitrile Cover/Liner Polyester/Nylon Reinforcement
Temperature Range: -5° to 200°F (-20° to 95°C)
Coupling Available: Aluminum or Brass NH/NST or IPT Threaded & Aluminum Storz options
Approvals: Most sizes UL & ULC (UL Canada) Listed
For more information please visit www.all-americanhose.com