Ponn Conquest Hose
Ponn Conquest Hose
the conquest hose has a tremendous amount of water. Today’s fires are hotter and more water is needed at the nozzle to knock them down fast. Conquest meets that challenge every day. Our patented thru-the-weave extruded polyurethane liner has an incredibly smooth surface that enhances water flow. Typical friction loss reductions of over 50% compared to other hose designs deliver more water at standard operating pressure.
Properties and Construction
- Unique, high quality, double jacket municipal fire hose made from 100% high tenacity ring spun polyester outer jacket covering an extruded-thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose. NO ADHESIVE IS USED and the lining will never delaminate – 100% Guaranteed for the life of the hose.
- Lowest Friction Loss in the industry provides the highest flow available (see chart on page M-25) – up to 50% less than traditional hose.
- Exclusive Dura-CoteTM treatment increases abrasion resistance to well over 50 times that of uncoated hose on an abrasion tester, increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, and provides resistance to many petrochemicals.
- Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance.
- Passes 25" doorway kink test at 75 psi (1¾" diameter Conquest)
- Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose for identification purposes. See color chips for hose and stripe options.
- Suitable for C.A.F.S. and foam concentrates.
- When specified for potable water, the polyurethane lining material meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 61 for drinking water.
- Ponn Conquest is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001:2000 certified quality assurance system.
- A Lifetime Guarantee against Delamination
Construction: Polyester Double Jacket Extruded Polyurethane Inner Liner (Thru-the-Weave)
Temperature Range: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
Coupling Available: Aluminum NH/NST or IPT Thread & Aluminum Storz Options
For more information please visit www.all-americanhose.com